Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Book Countdown


Only a week late to share our Christmas Book Countdown. I had good intentions, I even had this post started...but then the dreaded flu hit our home! I don't know about you guys, but every other week we are catching something new. I have rededicated ourselves to healthy eating and hand-washing healthy habits...I'm hoping this helps! So sorry once again, but real life happens and this isn't the first time I missed a 'scheduled' post, unfortunately its happening a lot lately. Oh life with a newborn (wouldn't have it any other way though)!
 
 Anyways, we decided to do the Christmas Book Countdown this year. I even made these super cute chalkboard labels (that can be used for anything). If anything...you'll have them to use next year or for another holiday. :)


Go here to download chalkboard labels




Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS