Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Featuring {YOU}

Great projects linked up these past 2 weeks. Here are some party highlights featuring you! Sorry I am so late getting these up, the past little bit has been eventful. :) Remember to look for Crafty Tuesday link party coming later this week (not on tuesday. :))

 DIY Dahlia from the Happy Scraps
Snack station by Real Thing with the Coake Family 
 Monogrammed plaque by Dandelions and Dust Bunnies
Ballard Inspired Seagrass Vases by Decorated Chaos 
French Chic Desk by Create Inspire 
Macaron Recipe by Twigg Studios 
Terra Cotta Pot SMores by My World-Made by Hand 
Nursery Curtains by Night Owl Corner 
Hand Painted Wall by Old Things New 
Corkboard Makeover by Restoration Beauty 
Vanilla Chai Latte Cupcakes by The Real Thing with Coake Family

Thanks so much for linking up everyone! 
If you've been featured go ahead and grab a button for your blog!

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature!!

    xo
    amy
    www.theblissfulbeeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much dear Marie for the feature. Blessings to you, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature Marie! Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects - so much creative talent out there. Thanks for including my project on your round up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature of my snack station and Vanilla chai latte cupcakes! I appreciate it! I hope you are doing well today.
    Take care,
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature Marie! I hop you are feeling better!

    Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my Terra Cotta Pot S'Mores! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Awesome features!

    Hugs, Cathy
    APeekIntoMyParadise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for featuring my nursery curtains! Sorry for the slow response but I just had a baby! Audrey Elizabeth born 5/23!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS