Monday, May 6, 2013

Featuring {You} party highlights!

So many fabulous projects linked up this week! Thank you so much to everyone who came by and joined the party. :)
Lemony Garlic Roast Chicken by Pink Recipe Box
 Super Cute Book Storage by Love Olympia June
 Drawer Planter Boxes by Create Inspire
 And one of my most favorite ideas...Creature Garden Labels by Gingerly Made
And you should check out these yummy Chocolate Glazed Orange Doughnuts from Annie's Noms.

A big thank you to everyone who linked up last week and I hope you'll join me for this weeks link party starting tomorrow! If you've been featured go ahead and grab a button!

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature Marie! Love all of them--hope you have a wonderful week!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your beautiful features Marie. Hope you have an especially blessed week! Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my chicken recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS