Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dill Veggie Dip

bloominghomestead.com
 As the weather gets warmer (even though it snowed yet again last night!), I thought I would share my favorite veggie dip of all time! I am a little particular when it comes to veggie dips, I will not eat dips from the store. I just don't like them...and I am NOT a fan of ranch dressing so it leaves me only a few options. Fortunately, my family always made this homemade Dill Veggie Dip and I love it. I hope you do too!
 Also, the Crafty Tuesday link party is still going, so come on over and link up!

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm join these fabulous link parties each week: Flamingo Toes,  I heart naptimeUnder the table and dreamingNot your ordinary RecipesNot just a housewifeThe Project QueenCreating my way to successCraft CoutureFunky Polkadot Giraffe, Sumos Sweet Stuff, The Kurtz Corner Krafty KatPolly want a CrafterBlue Cricket DesignSouthern LovelyGinger Snap Crafts,  Women who do it allEisy Morgan, Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean and Scentsible,  House of HepworthsSomewhat SimpleThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Shabby NestThe Speckled DogTatortots & JelloSimply DesigningChic on a ShoestringJust a Girl ,Someday Crafts, Reasons to skip the housework,  The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,   Home Saavy, Pocket full of pink,  Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,Oopsey DaisyIts OverflowingThe D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & SpiceRae Gun Ramblings, ,Crafty blog stalker CSI Project, 36th AvenueReal housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig Clever Chicks Blog Hop ,Osie Moats, Sassy Little Lady , Decorated Chaos ,  Little Mom on the Prairie, Skip to My Lou , Real thing with the Coake Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS