Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Crafty Tuesday Link Party 4{23}

Hooray, its party time! I bet you have all been busy little bees and I cannot wait to see what you've been working on this past week. I am FINALLY starting to feel better so I hope that I will be able to finish and share a few more projects. I have had kind of a lazy month!

Please link the Crafty Tuesday button on your site, or a text link is great if you would rather do that. :) Also, try and visit at least 2 other links and leave comments to share the love!

 


Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Marie! Have a lovely week :-)

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting the party again this week! I'm always excited to link up to your party. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time stopping by and linking up.
    I'm also your newest follower!

    Thanks for the Party!

    Brittany
    beeofgoodcheerblog.bloghspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS