Friday, March 15, 2013

What I'm Lovin' {3/15}

Here are the things I am currently loving! 
 1. I am loving the signs of Spring. We had quite the snowstorm earlier this week, but it melted and the week has turned out nicely. I have been working on my indoor Spring decor and decided to add in fresh flowers. I love them! I also came up with a fun new way to display them and I'll be sharing that tutorial next week on I Heart Naptime.
 2. Toy Storage Overhaulin'-I know this isn't looking very pretty, but I found some great totes in several sizes that stack to help me overhaul our toy storage. (got the totes at walmart) I can't wait to show you our before and after soon! I feel like toys were overtaking our home and they would just get scattered so I think we came up with a reasonable space saving solution.  
 3. Low fat cottage cheese and fruit-I know to some people this must seem gross. I think you either love cottage cheese or hate it, but I have really been enjoying it as a snack with fruit. I think my favorite is usually mangoes or pineapple, but I just use what fruit I have on hand. Its been my go-to snack this past week.
4. Kids Birthdays- What can I say, there is just something special about kids birthdays...and I especially love this kid. :)
 
 What are you currently loving? Also, would anyone be interested if I put a link party button below and you could link up your what I'm lovin' posts? It wouldn't take the place of Crafty Tuesday link party but would show up the same so you could link up to this series if you were interested in doing a 'what I'm lovin' post on your blog. Let me know if you're interested, it would be a fun way for me to see what you're all currently loving!
Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS