Friday, February 15, 2013

What I'm Lovin' {2/15/13}

I'm back this week to share What I'm Lovin' right now.

1. My Mom's homemade bread recipe- This recipe is the best, last night we had our valentine's heart shaped pizza made with this dough recipe (2 pizzas), then I used the rest to make 1 loaf of bread, and used the final bit to turn into 12 delicious cinnamon rolls! I have to say...the cinnamon rolls are my favorite although my diet isn't too happy about it. :)

 2. My Local Library- I'll admit it. I am cheap, often times I won't buy a book or movie unless I have already read or watched it and know that I love it. So I try and hit up our library a couple times a month. I really love to get sucked into fiction novels. I'm looking for a new good read or series...any suggestions? These are the books I currently have checked out:











 Young House Love: 243 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update & Show Your Home Some Love-This book is perfect for the home DIY'er 
and Martha's American Food:  I'm loving the inspiration from both of these books.

3. EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere-Summer Fruit - I have really been loving this lip balm over the past few months. It's easy to find in my purse and easy to apply. Plus, it has kept my lips moisturized during these dry winter months.

 4. This Kitchen Aid Mixer Giveaway- I have just been loving being part of Jamielyn's creative team at I heart Naptime. It's been such a great opportunity and I am grateful for the chance to give back to my readers! So if you haven't entered the giveaway be sure and go here to enter.
 5. Lastly I am loving The Inspiration Board- I know I mentioned this earlier this week, but I have had a lot of fun going on and creating boards. If you have some free time, go check it out.

I would love to know "what you're loving", so if you want to share leave a comment!

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook , twitter, and Google + to keep up on whats up next!

2 comments:

  1. My daughter turned me on to the EOS lip balm. It's yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post! Thanks for sharing! XOXO,
    www.preppyandfunny.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS