Thursday, January 3, 2013

Project: Closet Organization {Scarves}

I think that my master bedroom closet is under constant organization revamps...I still haven't found the perfect system quite yet. One thing you should know about me is I love any type of accessory!
In my closet you will find many scarves, shoes, jewelry, etc...I love to put together fun complete outfits and find that the perfect accessory can really make your outfit pop. Not to mention that it increases the wearability in your wardrobe and helps you feel 'good'. That being said, my scarf organization has been lacking. I have been using hangers to house my scarves, but with my ever growing collection it was getting tricky. I think this method works great if you only have a few scarves, but with too many it is tedious and annoying to locate and get access to your scarves. Here is what my scarf organization has been:
You may think...that isn't very many scarves...well that's because I never put them away because it gets tedious!
Enter a gift from my sister in law. She's pretty darn smart. Not only did she give me 2 more adorable scarves to add to my collection (woo hoo) but she gave me this:
I think this is from Ikea, and I love it. Check out the difference!
Much better, and I still have lots of spots for more scarves (hooray!) Not to mention that it fits well in my closet without being too bulky and is easy to pull out and browse and grab scarves and easy to put them away. It also works with infinity scarves which is a plus. I am pretty excited about it if you couldn't tell. :)

Want updates and spoilers on projects and ideas?  Come like me on facebook and twitter to keep up on whats up next!

I'm join these fabulous link parties each week: Flamingo Toes,  I heart naptimeUnder the table and dreamingNot your ordinary RecipesNot just a housewifeThe Project QueenCreating my way to successCraft CoutureFunky Polkadot Giraffe,The Kurtz Corner Krafty KatPolly want a CrafterBlue Cricket DesignSouthern LovelyGinger Snap Crafts,  Women who do it allEisy Morgan, Laugh, Love, Craft,  Clean & Scentsible,  House of HepworthsSomewhat SimpleThe Shabby Creek CottageThe Shabby NestThe Speckled DogTatortots & JelloSimply DesigningChic on a ShoestringJust a Girl ,Someday Crafts, Reasons to skip the housework,  The Idea Room ,Between U and Me,   Home Saavy
Pocket full of pink,  For the love of cupcakes, Positively Splendid,  Raising 4 Princesses , One Stop Shoppe,Oopsey Daisy
 Its OverflowingThe D.I.Y. Dreamer ,Serendipity & SpiceRae Gun Ramblings, ,Crafty blog stalker CSI Project,
36th AvenueReal housewives of Riverton ,The rustic pig    Clever Chicks Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. This is great. I'm going to have to look at Ikea for one of these. I have a link party called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop and would love to have you share this and any other posts with everyone. It runs from Wednesday through midnight Sunday. Here is the link to the party.
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2013/01/week-in-review-and-wednesdays-adorned.html
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am heading to IKEA tomorrow and you just added one more thing to my list! :) Thanks for linking up to my link party! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS