Monday, November 26, 2012

Perfect Pecan Pie

Today I am sharing one of my favorite recipes. (I so meant to post this last week...but time got away from me...oops!) A crowd pleaser for sure! This is so delicious served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. To Die For! I am putting the recipe below and it is super easy. I usually hate pie crust, but ever since I found this recipe I am hooked. It is sooo yummy and flaky. I rolled out 1 crust and used the rest of the dough to cut out these cute leaves to adorn the edge of the pie crust(recipe makes 2 pie crusts). Soooo cute! I got this cutout in a set from Williams sonoma and they are awesome. I hope you try this out this holiday season, you won't be disappointed!





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful presentation. That crust is, quite literally, picture perfect. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you please come over next Thanksgiving and make this?! LOL! Please share this at Foodtastic Friday and Friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS