Thursday, September 27, 2012

Home Organizer Cover Page

I have really neglected my duties in regards to linking up my Home Organization/Family Planner binder pages. I will try and catch up! Here are 2 options for a 8.5x11 (jpeg) binder cover that you can print at home.



For blue go HERE.
For yellow go HERE.

Coming Up Next: Menu planner and shopping list
Want updates on projects and ideas? Come like me on facebook and twitter to keep up on whats up next! I am working on 2013 items and will keep you updated so be sure to stay tuned!

Other Family Planner Printables you may have missed:
Our Week at a Glance
2012 Calendar
Daily Quick Clean
Weekly Cleaning 
Monthly Deep clean
Blogging Schedule
Important Dates
Family Traditions, Want lists, & Gift List Ideas

As always, personal use only. Please link back!

2 comments:

  1. Marie! Where have you been all my life? I love these! Thank you so much for sharing:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS