Monday, March 28, 2011

April Calendar Printable

Nothing like waiting until the last minute...I thought I posted this for April but realized that I had not! Anyways, here is the free April Calendar Printable. Can you tell I am loving gray and yellow right now? Go here to download. (when I went to test the download, it is showing up with weird gray spots, but those shouldn't be in the file when you download it...its just displaying weird on the file sharing site!)

Good news is that because my life is getting crazy...I will have May, June, and July's Calendar printables ready and posted all this month as well. I was afraid if I waited then I maybe wouldn't get to it with the move.
Enjoy!


p.s. Let me know if you have any problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS