Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day! I spent the last week sick in bed. Not to mention I had this problem twice last week:
I was pretty grouchy about it. Nothing is worse then finally getting ready when you feel crappy and then run out to do some errands and your tire is flat! Not to mention my 4 year old and I sat in the tire store for 2 hours without toys. He was such a good boy though, just one more reminder that I am lucky to have such a good kid. Okay back to the story, hopefully now after spending almost $1000 on 4 new tires and having them properly put on we are good to go. Here's to a better week, I am feeling slightly better and have some fun things to post.
I'll be back later today to share my St. Patty's printables. I have had them done for a while but didn't want to crowd valentine's day...but frankly I am ready for a new holiday! Now I'm going to make meatballs to simmer in the crockpot as part of our family "candlelight" dinner. Yeah, we celebrate v-day as a family because otherwise we wouldn't celebrate it all. :)

p.s. yeah my car needs a wash badly. everytime i wash it it rains though and spots it up again! lol

4 comments:

  1. glad u are feeling better. I feel your pain with the tires, when I went home for Christmas I had a flat on the Interstate with 3 family members with me...$1,000 later and 2 days later I was finally on the road again..uugh.

    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how it is...celebrating V-day as a family...with 4 kids...my husband and I have been doing that for the past 13 years! I wouldn't trade it for anything though! Enjoy your Valentine's Day celebration!

    -Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your feeling better!

    Not sure about what tire store you went to, but Discount Tire has an "insurance type" policy you can buy for your tires. If one goes flat and they can't patch it, you'll get a new tire for free. I had that happen at Thanksgiving. But after getting my "free" tire, I purchased new insurance on it costing me only around $13.

    Can't wait for the St. Paddy's printables!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much guys! I hope you had great valentines too!

    We went with Big O because they offer a 3 year warranty, free rotations and flat tire repair as well. This picture was my 2nd flat tire after I went to big o! Apparently they forgot to screw the cap on tight and it deflated. Gotta love it, :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS