Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wish List

We have really been focusing on the true reason for the season. We haven't got too wrapped up the shopping or 'wants'. Its hard for a 4 year old not to get obsessed with Santa and what he's going to bring him, so we have been discussing the birth of the Savior and the fact that this time of year is for us to serve others and that we are so blessed its a time to give back. I think its been really good for our family for many reasons, maybe also because Santa is on a budget this year. :) However, the other night I was thinking...if I could ask santa for ANYTHING here would be a few of my indulgant items for my "wish list".

I really want to upgrade to this Nikon d700. I am really loving its high ISO capabilities for my low light situations. Plus, I feel ready to move to full frame. However, my Nikon d90 is an amazing camera and really meets all of my needs for now so there is not logical reason to spend a couple grand on an upgrade right now.
Nikon D700 12.1MP Digital SLR Camera with 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF VR Nikkor Zoom Lens
Nikkor 24-70mm 2.8 I rent this lens for large family portrait sessions because it is fairly fast, great focus, and beautiful bokeh!

Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Nikkor 85mm 1.4    I  really love my prime lenses and would love this focal length.

Nikon 85mm f/1.4D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
A sillouette...I could use this baby for home projects, decor, kids crafts, church handouts, and I could use it in my photography packaging as well. I "need" one if only the hubby would agree:).



Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool (Silhouette)
I have been eyeing this table for quite some time, it is gorgeous (and I'll never be able to afford it but I can dream!)
And since I'm bearing it all why not add...
I actually think these last few items would top my list. Things are different for us this year. After almost 9 years of my husband going to school he will be done in 7 months. This is crazy to think about! We will finally be settling down and hopefully will land a good practice opportunity. I dream of having a home to call our own that we can really settle into and know we are not going to be "moving in 2 years so whats the point". Last but not least, I would love to bring another child to our home. We are hoping with a new job and a real income we can possibly make that happen in the next few years. It is something we dream and pray for daily. 
Even though I have my "Wants", I know that I am so blessed and have been given so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS