Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fun Halloween Fabric

I decided to go shopping for some fun Halloween Fabric. I decided that this year I would continue with the tradition of having our "Halloween Party". Last year, it was just us. This year I think we will invite another family over. I want to make a pennant or banner to display during October and also to hang above our "Spooky Food" table for our party. Hopefully I will get it done this weekend while I am still excited to do it! I think it will make a cute addtion to the decor. Cute fabric pieces huh? I am always looking for fun Halloween crafts! I want to get this book Halloween Tricks and Treats (Better Homes & Gardens Crafts). I think it would be right up my alley.
fabricsamplehalloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS