Tuesday, April 27, 2010

About Me

I just love crafts, I love creating things, I love being to keep my hands busy and out of the refrigerator! I am hoping to be able to share ideas with others and I am so inspired by so many other bloggers out their who were willing to take a little time and share. I am a stay at home mom, and aspiring portrait photographer. I have been married for 10 years and have one little boy whom I adore! We have spent most of our marriage as students so I have gotten a lot of experience on how to make a home your own on a tight budget. We just bought our first home and love making the space more unique and personalized for us, however with major student loans we still keep it simple a lot of my projects are geared towards budget friendly options. I also love to sew, scrapbook, and photography is a major part of me as well. I am always ready to try new things...and most recently re-started piano lessons! Hopefully you can teach old dogs new tricks. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS